.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

April 01, 2005

CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL

I don’t want to be shy. Can’t stand it anymore. I just want to say "Hi"
To the one I love, Cherry Blossom Girl.


I feel sick all day long, from not being with you.
I just want to go out, every night for a while. Cherry Blossom Girl

Lyrics by, Air. 2004


Let’s begin to tie up some loose ends, shall we? It *was* to be the book’s final chapter. Who was she? Where did I meet her? When did I meet her? Why was she “IT” for me? Why Cherry Blossom Girl? What happened? Well based on my posts thus far, here’s what you know chronologically.

We had our song. I wrote her a short story. I wrote myself a letter. I wrote her a poem. I last saw her three months ago.

Stay tuned...

8 Comments:

  • Stay tuned?

    You say that as if you think you needed to tell us to!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:03 AM, April 01, 2005  

  • I love "Air" but their lyrics leave much to be desired. Of course, it looks like you've found some good meaning here. For me, Air is much like Kraftwerk. Great music, blah-blah lyrics.

    (witness, for example, the lyrics to Sexy Boy--ugh!)

    By Blogger (S)wine, at 1:02 PM, April 01, 2005  

  • Thanks to Crystal Clear who brought me in league with you. I am exploring this and will try to follow your quest but you have chosen a very difficult goal. I wish you get that. I am sure you will let us know when you get that. And now on, I am tuned here.

    By Blogger S A J Shirazi, at 5:09 AM, April 02, 2005  

  • Just wanted to say a quick hello. Am in my hometown on the east coast for the weekend celebrating my birthday early with the family since I wont be with them next week for the actual day. Hope all is well....
    Miss Ryder

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 PM, April 02, 2005  

  • You are still harping on this girl that you blew off to meet up with Greek. The problem is that you wanted to have something with Greek so bad that you completely missed what you had in front of you. Now you want that back after 3+ months. Dude, time to move on.

    Also, you need to stop thinking that you are in relationships so quickly. I've got this girl right now that I went out with twice that feels the need to call me everyday. I am trying to figure a nice way in ending it because the way she comes across is way ahead of where we are at. When people do that, it scares the other person.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 AM, April 03, 2005  

  • Anon, didn't blow CBG off for Greek. I think you may have the wrong girl in mind. Confusing, isn't it?

    By Blogger Plantation, at 11:49 AM, April 03, 2005  

  • I love cherry blossoms.

    They're pink. and smell good.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:36 PM, April 03, 2005  

  • i love the pink.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 PM, April 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home