.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

August 01, 2006

SWM

SWM seeks capricious and blitheolicious non-smoking SWF 29-40. Must be real, down-to-earth, caring, genuine, honest, smart, funny, witty, quirky, intelligent, sweet, sassy, spicy, sexy, sarcastic, adventurous, attractive, appreciative, low-maintenance, and gainfully employed. Must be passionate about life, love alternative music, attending concerts, the arts, sporting events, spontaneous weekend trips, pop culture, exploring the world of food and wine. Other interests would include writing, fitness, playing sports, blogging. She’s a contradiction of terms. Serious yet silly, athletic yet klutzy, independent yet needy, smartly dressed yet shorts/t-shirt/flip flops, eats healthy yet enjoys a good sundae, worldly yet lost in translation, party girl yet enjoys a good video at home, loves her family yet needs her space, take-charge yet laid back, sophisticated yet quirky, outgoing yet shy, responsible yet flighty. Loves kids and can deal with the fact that I have a 10-year-old genius. Red hair, fan of Lost, Jewish faith a plus. Apply within.

OK, I fed all this data into my super-duper computer and this is what it came up with. What do you think?


14 Comments:

  • Didn't you get the notice? I copyrighted "blitheolicious" last week. Royalties, dude, royalties.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 AM, August 01, 2006  

  • Wow...that is quite a shopping list you have there PT. You are looking for a copyrighted babe. She's out there, somewhere, just waiting for you to find her. "Animate" brother and good luck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM, August 01, 2006  

  • The cartoon me, minus being Jewish.

    By Blogger Sass, at 5:36 PM, August 01, 2006  

  • Does this mean Sassy Suspect is your ideal woman? Or just someone like her?

    You used one of my favorite qualities....low-maintenance. I've found that everyone has their own definition of what low-maintenance is.

    By Blogger Caterina, at 5:36 PM, August 01, 2006  

  • Haha, that's cute. Lots of good qualities. Hope you find her in sunny Florida. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 AM, August 02, 2006  

  • Yes Barbara I know. The check is in the mail. Neska, I realize I'm looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack. I've met two peoople that fit but one's married and one's engaged. Cat, once I finished my list, and while reading her blog, I realized who fit this description pretty well. So yes, Sass is ideal in my eyes. I don't think there IS anyone like her. I hope we both find what we're looking for.

    By Blogger Plantation, at 12:54 AM, August 02, 2006  

  • Hey Babs, I want some credit on the blitheolicious...It's time to pay off my student loans!

    By Blogger olivia, at 2:59 PM, August 03, 2006  

  • Livvy, honey, I got a kid heading off to college next year...loan-free if the plantman pays up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 PM, August 03, 2006  

  • I tell you what ladies. If I find that SWF, I'll pay off in spades.

    By Blogger Plantation, at 10:04 PM, August 03, 2006  

  • Hell, plantman, if you pay off my five-year plan, I'LL marry you.

    By Blogger olivia, at 10:14 PM, August 03, 2006  

  • Be careful what you wish for, Olivia ;-)

    By Blogger Plantation, at 10:16 PM, August 03, 2006  

  • LOVE IT!! This is the best list I've seen thus far. I'm on the lookout for you, PT... there's gotta be one or two in my neck of the woods :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:13 AM, August 04, 2006  

  • Ooh. Get right on it, GFF!

    By Blogger Plantation, at 6:32 AM, August 06, 2006  

  • Glad to see your hiatus from dating is over! Love the description, a woman who is a contradiction in terms. MUCH easier to find than a woman whose personality is simple and clearcut. Best to you!

    By Blogger Elizabeth Krecker, at 10:20 PM, August 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home