.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

May 29, 2006

KATE NEEDS A DATE. FILM AT 11.


Stephanie's JDate photo (left) Evangeline Lilly (Kate) photo (right)

It's been quite the week on JDate. All the crazies are out in force. I came across this profile. Stephanie says she's 35, from Scottsdale Arizona and says this about herself, "outgoing, intelligent, funny, kind hearted, socialable, and down to earth. I make the most out of life and I am looking to meet some new people who want to show me around town." What? No mention of her starring role in Lost? Now who in their right mind would put up such a picture without even mentioning it in their profile? I guess there are enough dumb saps out there who might think it's the real Steph. I'm truly lost on this one. But I DID find the exact same photo here as seen above.

OK. I gotta run. I have to go find pictures of Sawyer (Josh Holloway) to post on my profile...



6 Comments:

  • Sounds to me like online dating just may not be your cup 'o java!

    By Blogger Elizabeth Krecker, at 12:47 PM, May 29, 2006  

  • See, Plantman, this is what I was talking about when I said you play the role of victim. We get the point...online dating- dating in general- sucks. But, enough already. We get the point. Perhaps its time to step away from the keyboard, jump in the shower, and scrub that target of your chest.

    The word verification that I had to use to post this was "alsuk". Ironic, huh?

    By Blogger Eatapeach, at 1:16 PM, May 29, 2006  

  • Too funny!! Like no one out there watches Lost and might notice the resemblance? Holy smokes, how bold of a lie is that one?!

    Hang in there!

    (P.S. One of my friends keeps telling me of people I should date based on reading their blog. Maybe you'll meet someone by her stopping by here and reading all about you - online? yes! dating? yes! But better than a personal ad!!)

    By Blogger Amy, at 12:05 PM, May 30, 2006  

  • No offense to eatapeach, but I don't think you have to look at dating with a "this sucks" attitude. I appreciate you sharing your online dating experiences with us....I, too, once had my share. And if there is any place you should vent, shouldn't it be here?

    Keep dating, on & offline, but stay positive.

    By Blogger Caterina, at 2:27 PM, May 30, 2006  

  • Todd, give up this online dating crap- too many whackjobs out there. If you meet someone online, correspond for a MINIMUM of 6 months before succumbing
    to the temptation to meet in the flesh
    .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM, May 31, 2006  

  • Strange. That also looks exactly like my MySpace picture.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:22 PM, June 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home