.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

May 27, 2006

A DAY IN THE LIFE II


Last night, “Jane” from Miami was online. According to her profile, she spoke Spanish and Russian. She seemed interesting so I said hello. This ended up being a ‘been there, done that.' And now, for your enjoyment, is the rest of the story…

PlantationFL333: Hola or Privet, Mama
mamajBA83: hi
mamajBA83: how are you?
PlantationFL333: estoy bien, y tu?
mamajBA83: what do u do?
PlantationFL333: Workwise?
mamajBA83: ya
mamajBA83: name?
PlantationFL333: I'm a CPA, I work in the Finance field
PlantationFL333: Me llamo Todd And you?
mamajBA83: ok
mamajBA83: am jane
mamajBA83: am seeking for a guy here
PlantationFL333: Well, here I am
mamajBA83: ok
PlantationFL333: I enjoyed your profile
mamajBA83: u have a g/f?
A83: really?
PlantationFL333: If I did, I would not be here
mamajBA83: ok
mamajBA83: u like my profile?
PlantationFL333: Yes, it's very nice
PlantationFL333: It says you grew up in Florida?
mamajBA83: ya
PlantationFL333: Where did you learn Russian?
mamajBA83: you have a nice pics
mamajBA83: you really a cute guy
PlantationFL333: Spashiba
PlantationFL333: Se habla espanol tambien?
mamajBA83: i can't get you?
PlantationFL333: What Jane?
mamajBA83: i can't see you writing well
PlantationFL333: Would you like me to write in english and not spanish or russian?
mamajBA83: ya
PlantationFL333: ok. What do you like to do, Jane?
mamajBA83: i like going out
mamajBA83: playing music
mamajBA83: u?
PlantationFL333: I enjoy going to concerts, beach, art shows, trying new restaurants
mamajBA83: cool
PlantationFL333: Do you like concerts?
mamajBA83: i will like to meet you in person so we can know each other well
PlantationFL333: OK
PlantationFL333: where do you live?
mamajBA83: i live in south beach but am not in the state now
PlantationFL333: where are you now???
mamajBA83: am in a hospital stuck down now in west african
PlantationFL333: what are you doing there?
mamajBA83: is a long story honey i had a car accident
mamajBA83: i can tell u how it happend
PlantationFL333: ok, i'm listening
mamajBA83: years ago my mom told me that my dad left her for nigeria to work with a japanies
company , few years later i was introduce to a beauty pargent where i practice i was one of the queen later
my mom died i find it difficult to put myself together mamajBA83: so i came in search of my dad in africa
reaching here i had an accident and was rushed to the hospital for treatment and when i got recovered i
noticed that my dad company address is no more with me am the little money i have with me ,now the
doctor of the hospital has seized my
mamajBA83: traveling document coz of the hospital bills am owing the hospital for my treatment now the
hostital
mamajBA83: plz help me out
mamajBA83: that was how i got there
PlantationFL333: I wish I could Jane. I am sorry for your difficulties and I wish you the best of luck. I must go now. Take care, Todd.
mamajBA83: help me out
mamajBA83: help me pay the bills

10 Comments:

  • Oh good God.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 PM, May 27, 2006  

  • HAHA! Now that's entertainment. But come on now, a girl like that should at least know how to spell japanese.

    By Blogger Sass, at 6:49 PM, May 27, 2006  

  • Ayayaai

    What a con artist. Jeez...

    Fredo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 PM, May 27, 2006  

  • Oy.

    When she said the word "Nigeria" I would have run for the hills. Maybe it's too obvious for me since I do that online dating thing, too (wink) that she's not who she claims to be.

    By Blogger Michelle Flaherty, at 8:51 AM, May 28, 2006  

  • Me thinks you'd better stick with true-blue American women (not that they won't swindle you but at least they're on the same continent?!)

    By Blogger Amy, at 12:07 PM, May 30, 2006  

  • sheesh! that sucks. why can't people just be honest and normal anymore?! :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM, May 30, 2006  

  • Was the email scam ot working for them?

    By Blogger Lyss, at 11:30 AM, June 06, 2006  

  • I came across this crap also

    all have some sort of scam don't they

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 PM, June 12, 2006  

  • Wow. Kudos for posting the chat. I'm kind of relieved to see I'm not the only one getting this kind of scary crap... Thanks! :D

    By Blogger ehnom, at 4:59 PM, June 13, 2006  

  • wow.... I just heard the exact same story. She kept typing paragraphs in less then a second so I started searching the internet for what she said and it was all there. Made me laugh....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 AM, May 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home