.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

July 27, 2005

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY...

...I received this simple email and a picture from CBG who was responding to one I'd sent her. I was telling her about the Evanescence concert I'd seen the night before, the one I had invited her to see. Trouble was, she was in Atlanta and she thought my invite did not include paying for the flight down and back. Damn those email miscommunications! Well, I'd get another chance 11 days later. Details before, during, and after to come.

From:***@aol.com
To: t.moser@att.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004

I started writing an awesome email and then something happened and half of it got deleted. Now I am being summoned to dinner. But I am FLOORED!

In suspense?

me

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home