.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

May 21, 2005

OH NOOOOO!

My worst nightmare lit up on my caller ID. It was ”Woefully Inadequate.” He's coming Monday to 'check up' on me. I find it curious that this project has been going on since September, I take it over four weeks ago, and *now* the guy decides to do a quality review? The time for that was January when the project was out of control. Heck, we've basically got two weeks left. I already know the work is shitty so why come down and tell me so? I absolutely cannot see any value added here. I'm gonna be honest, and let this guy have it. I'm tired of all the games. Come Monday, as Jimmy Buffett once sang...

2 Comments:

  • I'm starting to worry - are you sure you don't want to run away to San Diego and live on the beach? The weather's good and I'd be sure to bring you sunscreen and three meals a day! :-)

    By Blogger Denise, at 11:35 PM, May 21, 2005  

  • Jewels, you already know the answer to that.

    Denise, you offer sure sounds tempting. Whew!

    Ashley, I'm sorry girl. If you need any unsolicited advice, lemme know.

    By Blogger Plantation, at 10:50 AM, May 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home