.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

February 02, 2005

TOP 10 ALTERNATE TITLES

Well, I've cut the field of Oscar nominees down to 10. These alternate book titles were submitted my you, the best blogging audience out there. They appear in no particular order. I'm not sure what the rules are. Sort of winging it here, but I need your help. We need to boil this list down to three. And from there, a winner can be chosen. So cast your vote for the top three.

1 Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's Plantation
2 Plantation's a Series of Unfortunate Events
3 Very Little Sex in the City
4 Alone Again, Naturally
5 Don't Dream...It's Over: Life After Divorce
6 A Tale of Several Cities
7 I Can't Get No Satisfaction
8 Tears of a Clown
9 The Wind Cries Plantation
10 CinderFella

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home