.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

May 10, 2007

DIFFERENT



I'm back and loving it in Belgium where it's different. The cars, the streets, the people, the customs, the culture, the food, the architecture, the clothes, the eye glasses, the beer, the language, TV, the currency, heck just about everything compared to life in the States. My blogger screen is in Dutch! Different makes you change your programming. It's like you have to hit control/alt/delete and reboot yourself. I think we all need to reboot once in a while. It's refreshing.

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • Welcome back! It's asparagus season here. Even if you don't think you like it, try it. Especially the white asparagus. It's different and it's really, really good. Enjoy your time on the right side of the Atlantic!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM, May 10, 2007  

  • I LOVED Belgium! It was my favorite European country we visited. Have a blast and please post more pictures soon :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:50 AM, May 10, 2007  

  • Safe travels, PT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 AM, May 10, 2007  

  • aren't you handsome!

    And, I am incredibly jealous. I really want to visit Belgium. It is on the list! Luckily, now that I am living in England, I am not nearly as far! ;)

    Looking forward to more pics!
    Amanda x

    By Blogger slow poke kate, at 5:06 PM, May 10, 2007  

  • EAO, had the asparagus tonite! Ate at Belga Queen. Thanks for the recommendation. Am going to Brussels Saturday. Got a place for me? Amanda and GFF, more pix to come after Brussels. A, thanks :-)

    By Blogger Plantation, at 5:37 PM, May 10, 2007  

  • Place? Place to eat, drink, stay? Email me at eaover@yahoo.com, and I'll help however I can.

    Whatever else you do on Saturday, make some time to watch Eurovision. That's different!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM, May 11, 2007  

  • You lucky bastard!

    By Blogger Caterina, at 2:05 PM, May 11, 2007  

  • I spent a month in Belgium many years ago. I LOVED it!! What a fantastic vacation destination! Looks like you had a great time!

    By Blogger Amy, at 12:41 PM, May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home