.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

April 03, 2007

GATORNATION 3-PEAT


06 champs


06 football champs


07 champs

What can I say? I'm proud of my Gators who made history. Two straight NCAA basketball championships and one NCAA football national title. I'm not sure if it will ever be done again. Thanks to an amazing group of kids who shunned big dollars and tourning pro for returning to school for the love of the game and each other. Congrats Gators and coach Donovan. Please stay, coach Billy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • He did stay!!! I believe this shows his true character of a coach, unlike say....um....Saban. I love the fact that Billy made his decision to stay based on how happy he was, not on money. Although I'm sure the money will come once his contract is renewed/extended.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:26 PM, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home