.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

October 18, 2006

I KNOW IT'S THE SAME OL' STORY BUT...

Mind you, I write these little stories for humor not for pity. Let's try to remember that, shall we?

Last night, I was looking at online dating profiles and came across an interesting one. She lives in California and indicated she did not want to relocate. I decided I'd say hi and pay her a compliment. Here's how that went...

Plantation: Wow, incredible profile. Too bad you don't want to relo. New to JDate? You're in for a real treat. Be careful and be choosy. Best of luck....Todd.

Blondii: You are TOO OLD LOOKING are u really 39 u LOOK LIKE ATEAST 50,,, Contact me after YOUR KID GROWS UP,,,i DONT DATE MEN with CHIDREN,,, DROP him off at THE POUND


I guess she was being careful and choosy.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home