.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

May 25, 2005

TARGET PRACTICE


Posted by Hello

It’s really hard walking around with a bull’s eye on your back. Everyone takes pot shots at you. I guess this dude DP wasn’t particularly enamored with me today. Here are the highlights of 10 emails he sent me today:

From: DP
Sent: Wed 5/25/2005 11:31 AM
To: AR
Cc: Todd
Subject: RE: Samples

AR,

I cannot accept this request in its current form. Please indicate the respective Narrative, test condition, etc. relative to the request. This will be utilized to track open items and aid in the compilation/completeness of sample information that is pulled by us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: DP
Sent: Wed 5/25/2005 11:54 AM
To: Todd
Subject: RE: Samples

Todd,

Its very simple……refer to SA’s email sent to me late last night. Finally its specific; I know what company to look into, the respective vendor information and also the type of documentation that will provide completeness to the sample pull information provided to you. As I told SA, and I will tell you, I will not do the homework to make your request right; that’s your job. I need requests that are complete and provide the necessary details in order for our staff to respond timely to each request without further discussion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: DP
Sent: Wed 5/25/2005 1:11 PM
To: Todd
Subject: RE: Request items

Clarification relating to my hard copy submittal, there are various problems with the attached requested items:

Let me know what you want to do regarding these problems/requests. Its very hard to pull accurate/complete information if the request(s) are incorrect or ambiguous.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: DP
Sent: Wed 5/25/2005 3:34 PM
To: Todd
Subject: RE: Updates for Open Items

Todd, I just sent the date updates to you 30 minutes ago, I never had told SA anything about these prior to my email. Also, her email at 12:06 which you were cc: on had incorrect dates and that was the basis for my email to you. Just look the open items spreadsheet and you will see what I mean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Todd
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:37 PM
To: DP
Subject: RE: Updates for Open Items

Dude, relax. SA already indicated to me that there were errors in her spreadsheet. That's all i meant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I did actually call the client, “dude.”

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home