.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

March 24, 2005

UNEXPECTED

I get a kick out of accomplishing something, a first, in my life no matter how small. Today, I converted a 7-9-10 split. For you non-bowlers out there, that's one pin in one corner and two in the other corner. The first ball I threw right-handed and I got the rare spare throwing it left-handed. The best part was having my son there to witness it.

Another surprising event, I acually cried during the movie, The Pacifier. Geez, I really *have* changed for real.

5 Comments:

  • I'm gonna have to see that 7-9-10 split again....with my own eyes. Ha! I used to bowl in a league (when I was a kid), so I know first-hand how exciting that is. Congrats!

    By Blogger Caterina, at 3:23 PM, March 24, 2005  

  • LOVE bowling!! Always a good time there!!

    Congrats on the split, but left-handed?? Do we really believe you?? jk :)

    By Blogger Mrs. Architect, at 6:12 PM, March 24, 2005  

  • Um, I'm not so much for the bowling (I broke a finger the one and only time I tried it) but I do appreciate the review of "The Pacifier". I was thinking of taking the foster kid (13 y/o boy) to the movies this weekend, so I'll add that to the possible list.

    By Blogger Denise, at 6:19 PM, March 24, 2005  

  • Dude, that's awsome. Crongrats!

    By Blogger Lyss, at 3:02 PM, March 27, 2005  

  • You mean you cried because you were forced to sit through The Pacifier, right? Right?

    By Blogger PepGiraffe, at 7:01 PM, March 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home