.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

February 28, 2005

VOTING RESULTS

And the Oscar goes to...


66 votes and 0 comments gathered since Fri 25th Feb 2005:


(34) Never Mind The Bollocks, Here`s Plantation
(19) CinderFella
(7) Plantation`s A Series of Unfortunate Events
(6) Don`t Dream It`s Over: Life After Divorce


Congrats to Robotnik. Winner of my new CD compilation. Stay tuned as my little bloggie here will be transformed overnight to the new look and title. I've promised my designer that I would leave up the new look for two weeks.


Thanks for everyone's opinion and participation.

4 Comments:

  • It's just too damned an appropriate title. It just works best.

    By Blogger (S)wine, at 7:14 AM, February 28, 2005  

  • I disagree. Not because you didn't pick my title but because Robotnik's title doesn't make any sense to me. (R, you're too deep for me, apparently.) It also doesn't jive with anything I know about PT. But whatever--his blog, his rules, his decision.

    By Blogger Esther Kustanowitz, at 1:09 PM, March 01, 2005  

  • So what's your choice, E? Ya know, when I voted I had every intention about voting for your entry. I thought it was musically cool, funny, and relevant. But there was one problem. Life after divorce. The book is about my whole life, not just life after the divorce. S'why I didn't vote that way. For the record? I voted for CinderFella for reasons still concealed.

    By Blogger Plantation, at 10:17 PM, March 01, 2005  

  • Like I said, it's not about "my title" which I selected based on your blog, not the book I've not yet read.

    I like the new look. But I still don't get the title. It makes no sense to me...

    By Blogger Esther Kustanowitz, at 2:34 AM, March 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home