.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

January 07, 2005

BEST OF THE iPOD SHUFFLE

I don’t know why, but I wanted to pick my favorites from each of our iPOD shuffle lists to see what it would look like. I’m sure none of us would agree on our top 10, but for what it’s worth, here are my choices in order of appearance. Once again, thanks to all of you. I thought I knew my music, but there is obviously much more I have to learn.

1 New Slang – The Shins posted by La Chat Noir
2 Learn to Fly – Foo Fighters posted by Plantation
3 Oliver's Army – Elvis Costello posted by Auf! Auf! Alexandr (LX Robotnik)
4 The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel posted by Innocently Ignorant (Emily)
5 Mad World - Gary Jules posted by Island Girl (Amanda)
6 Yellow - Coldplay posted by Beyond Ridiculous (Catherine)
7 Rockford Files Theme - Mike Post posted by Anonymous (anti-robotnik)
8 Dog & Butterfly – Heart posted by Just Me, Myself, & I (Michelle)
9 Piece of My Heart -Janis Joplin posted by My Urban Kvetch (Esther)
10 Imagine – John Lennon posted by girl from Florida (late entry)

2 Comments:

  • I am SO bad at knowing names of songs and artists...so last night I went through all my CD's and tried to memorize the names of songs and artists and such...kind of a big project, since most of my CD's are soundtracks and have about 2000 artists on each CD. But, the others of my CD's are "Best of"'s, so i guess it evens out. Maybe it's sad that I don't buy new artist CDs...I wait till they come out with a Greatest Hits.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM, January 07, 2005  

  • Someone ought to re-mix Post's Rockford Files theme. I would so buy it.

    Pro Robotnik

    By Blogger (S)wine, at 3:00 PM, January 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home