.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chasing The American Dream

November 27, 2004

A PICTURE IS WORTH...part II



For the most part, the sexes have taken sides regarding my picture post. Females hate it, males laugh at it. Like I said, had I done the research on the guys, the post could have been written unisex. Guy or girl is not really the issue to sarcastic me. IMHO, I just question why ANYONE would post the types of pictures I mentioned. But I'm just one guy with one opinion...
Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

  • I'm not sure I'm understanding this post. I went back and re-read pt. 1. Who are these people?

    By Blogger (S)wine, at 11:59 AM, November 29, 2004  

  • See #4 under Part I. Feedback from females has been that I'm cynical and bitter and don't like individuality, whatever. These people (taken from jdate) are simply examples of #4, the revealing shot. My point is that I'm not bitter towards females; I simply question this type (among others) of picture that, female OR male, they choose to post.

    By Blogger Plantation, at 1:11 PM, November 29, 2004  

  • how can i get a date with photo number #1?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 PM, November 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home